Skip to main content

2019 Year Review

This has been a pretty amazing year. I love looking back at what I've done in the past year and looking forward to what's to come.


This Year I...


-Traveled to Chicago with Matthew
We both were sick but we made some amazing memories, getting to be in the Willis building after dark, eating lots of pizza, exploring all over town and going to Medieval Times!




























-Opened an Etsy store
Which I haven't done well with updates but I have made a couple of sales which just blows me away!

-Bought a new camera
It's a little silly how much I enjoy it.




















-Made 3 trips to Branson for much needed chill time
It's Matt and I's go-to place when we need to just not worry about anything, even if it's only for a day or two.





























 

 


-Took a big 2 week long trip to Yellowstone with several family members!
While there I saw a moose, a bear, explored a ghost town, saw breathtaking scenery, rambled through 2 national parks, and made life-long memories with some awesome people. Truly a once in a lifetime trip.

































































































-Matthew and I got engaged!!
Definitely the biggest, scariest, and most exciting thing to happen. This coming year has lots in store for us and we're excited to plan our life together.























-Was a vendor at the Oddities and Curiosities Expo show
I had attended the year previous and knew it was something I wanted to get involved in. It was so lovely to hear all the positive comments and it felt great to jump into something new even though it was a little scary and could have potentially have been financially unwise.




























-Found a new church home
This was a must, it's hard to be without one for an extended time.



This year has been full of blessings, firsts, and lots of traveling. This coming year is already looking busy and I'm excited for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Trip May 2019 - Part 1

Day 1 & 2 Yellowstone. Probably the most diverse scenery I've seen in the span of 2 weeks. I had planned on going to Yellowstone in 2018 with Samantha, on the way back from California, but ended up coming straight home from San Francisco. So, of course, I started planning for a trip specifically to see Yellowstone. I threw out the suggestion to my family that we should all go, and most of them agreed! Having 9 of us go introduced some difficulties but ultimately we got it all worked out and started planning what all we wanted to see along the way. The first day was just driving, we headed to Sioux Falls, SD. Day 2 was jam packed full of sights! The first stop being the Corn Palace. About half of us had been there before, but it never ceases to a-maize! (See what I did there? Eh? No? Too corny? Ahem...moving on.) Next was a ghost town in Okaton. Abandoned places isn't everybody's thing, I know, but since it was right off the highway, we stopped and

California Adventure 2018 - Part 5

Day 6 One place I was super stoked to go to was the M*A*S*H filming site in Malibu Creek State Park. Neither Samantha or I are exactly in shape and hiking isn't something we do often. But I convinced her to go, begrudgingly so. It was about 10 miles round trip. Fortunately there was only a few places of steep inclines and it was paved for a good while, but about a 1/3 of the walk was very uneven ground with roots and rocks impeding our progress a bit.  We went out early to get a jump on it, not knowing exactly how long it may take us. It was very pretty scenery and we only saw a handful of people the entire time we were there.  We saw several lizards that skittered away and scared us every. Single. Time. Our first view of the filming site! This vehicle isn't originally from the show but most of the others were. It was so neat to be able to see where everything used to be and to actually sit and picnic where the m